30-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you made your purchase at www.NJOY.com and are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your product within 30 days for a full refund.* That's right: 100% money back. Simply click here to access the Return Form, which you must complete and include a copy of the completed form with the return. Returns should be mailed to the address listed on the Return Form. Return requests MUST include: (1) the item you are returning, including all items that came in the box, (2) the original packaging if you have it, (3) the original receipt (or proof of purchase) and (4) the completed Return Form**. Requests for return must be received within 30 days of the date of the delivery. Please allow 2-3 weeks for our team to process your request. We recommend that you return your product via traceable mail, as we do not take any responsibility for undelivered returns. For on-line purchase returns, refunds will be issued as a credit on the credit card used.
*Devices purchased through an authorized NJOY retailer will not be refunded by NJOY and are not subject to the Satisfaction Guarantee Policy; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
**misused or missing items will not be refunded
If you purchased a device from either www.NJOY.com or an authorized NJOY retailer, NJOY devices and chargers are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials under normal application, installation, use and service conditions as specified in the manual, instructions, operating guidelines, and/or other documentation provided, for one (1) year from original date of purchase (the “Limited Warranty”).
If a claim under this Limited Warranty is determined to be valid and is made within the one (1) year warranty period, NJOY will, at its own discretion, either (1) exchange the device or charger for a new one, or (2) repair the device or charger. As part of the warranty limitation, Customers may submit only one (1) NJOY device claim under the Limited Warranty in a given 90 day period. Any additional claims under the Limited Warranty within the same 90 day period shall be reviewed subject to NJOY’s sole discretion.
NJOY warrants only to the original purchaser of this product. In addition to that which has already been stated, this Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Damage or costs caused by modification, alteration, repair, or service of this product by any persons or company other than NJOY.
- Damage resulting from physical abuse, or misuse of the product, including operation in a manner that is not consistent with product instructions.
- Any consumable products, including, but not limited to, NJOY ACE PODS, NJOY LOOP PODS, NJOY PRE-FILLED TANKS, NJOY DAILYS, AND NJOY KINGS.
- Damage caused by flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes.
- Damage caused by moisture (e.g., liquids, including but not limited to water, rain, extreme humidity, heavy perspiration, carbonated beverages) or other environmental conditions (e.g., extreme temperatures, altitude changes, food, dirt, sand, or similar substances).
- Damage caused by use with products manufactured by those other than NJOY.
- Cosmetic damage caused by normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken metal or plastic.
- Any device that is not genuine.
- Normal degradation of batteries.
Opening, tampering, disassembling or utilizing with non-NJOY products in any way voids this Limited Warranty.
Except as stated herein, no other express warranties are made by NJOY LLC.
In order to obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must:
- Provide proof of purchase upon request before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- Contact NJOY to arrange for warranty service and provide all relevant details requested by NJOY to facilitate the Limited Warranty service.
NJOY reserves the right to request additional information, including pictures or videos, and ask troubleshooting questions before a warranty return is approved.
Devices submitted under the Limited Warranty must be returned to NJOY before a replacement device will be provided. NJOY recommends that you return your product via traceable mail, as we do not take any responsibility for undelivered returns. Please allow 2-3 weeks for our team to process your request.
Any replacement products will be shipped only following confirmed age-verification of the original purchaser. NJOY will only honor this Limited Warranty for original purchasers who are 21 years of age or older.
NJOY may deny any warranty claim that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be (i) fraudulent, (ii) intended to bypass NJOY’s age verification procedures or (iii) a habitual abuse of NJOY’s Limited Warranty or Return Policy.
All NJOY King Bold single returns (not in multiples of 5) mailed in for exchange will be exchanged with NJOY Daily Rich Tobacco. King Bolds returned in multiples of 5 will be replaced with King Bold 5 packs.
NJOY reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this Limited Warranty at its sole discretion and without any prior notice.
In no event shall NJOY be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
NJOY is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.
Updated October 1, 2019